This website is an invaluable tool for music retailers. You can search the site to see if we are able to supply the title you require and then order it online. If you think a title is one of our publications but are unable to find it, you can send us an email via our contact page.
What can you purchase from this website?
All Banks Music Publications titles
Choral and vocal archive titles from Oxford University Press including titles recently gone to archive from New York.
IMP, EMI and Belwin/Warner Choral archives
Agencies: including Grove Music (Gwyn Arch male voice catalogue), Mansel Thomas Trust, Patterdale Music, Ian Harrold, Ian Hubbard etc.
Musicards (Greetings Cards)
Banks Music Publications titles: 35% (some exceptions: 25%)
Archive & Agency titles: 25%
Musicards: 33.33% (+VAT)
Postage is charged on all orders.
Advantages of placing your orders online:
- Increased discount for single copies of choral music: 25/35% instead of 15%
- Orders usually dispatched within 48 hours.
- Payment taken at the time of purchase so you don't have to remember to send payment at a later date.
- You can check the status of your orders online.
- You can be secure in the knowledge that we have received your order: no more lost fax orders or uncertainty over whether an order has been placed by phone.
Do I qualify for a trade account?
You qualify for a trade account if you are a music retailer or distributor purchasing and re-selling sheet music i.e. a publisher, distribution warehouse, shop, mail-order or internet site.
If you would like to apply for an online trade account, please register by clicking HERE and select YES where it asks if you are a trade customer. You may already have a normal trade account with us, but you can also have an online account provided you can make payment by credit/debit card.
NB: We are able to accept orders from abroad and dispatch worldwide.