Oxford Bach Books For Organ: Manuals And Pedals Book 2
|Publisher||OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS IN-PRINT TITLES|
|Composer||J S Bach|
- Five-volume graded series for players of all levels and abilities
- Includes the essential pieces in all genres - chorale preludes, preludes and fugues, toccatas, trio sonata movements - as well as a variety of lesser known works.
- Contains a general introduction with advice on registration, fingering and footing, touch and articulartion, and ornamentation
- Informative Notes on the Pieces by renowned Bach scholar Professor Russell Stinson
- Practical and portable collection of this cornerstone of the organ repertoire
This five-volume graded series of organ music by J. S. Bach (vols. 1-2 for manuals only, vols. 3-5 for manuals and pedals) provides a wonderful selection of pieces for all players.The whole is an authoritative and fully practical introduction to this cornerstone of the organ repertoire, with pieces presented in highly practical form for teachers and students.
GRADES 6 - 7
EDITED BY ANNE MARSDEN THOMAS
Retailers should order direct from OUP as we cannot offer trade discount.