Oxford Bach Books For Organ: Manuals Only Book 1
|Publisher||OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS IN-PRINT TITLES|
|Composer||J S Bach|
|Arranger/Editor||Anne Marsden Thomas|
- Five-volume graded series for players of all levels and abilities
- Includes the essential pieces in all genres - chorale preludes, preludes and fugues, toccatas, trio sonata movements - as well as a variety of lesser known works.
- Contains a general introduction with advice on registration, fingering and footing, touch and articulartion, and ornamentation
- Informative Notes on the Pieces by renowned Bach scholar Professor Russell Stinson
- Practical and portable collection of this cornerstone of the organ repertoire
This five-volume graded series of organ music by J. S. Bach (vols. 1-2 for manuals only, vols. 3-5 for manuals and pedals) provides a wonderful selection of pieces for all players.The whole is an authoritative and fully practical introduction to this cornerstone of the organ repertoire, with pieces presented in highly practical form for teachers and students.
GRADES 2- 5
EDITED BY ANNE MARSDEN THOMAS
You may be interested in...
March - The Dambusters & The RAF March Past
Eric Coates & Henry Walford Davies